Fall Yard Prep
As we slowly move into Fall, now is a good time to begin considering what type of fall landscaping work you will do and if you have the tools needed to do it.
Fall is a great time of year for a lot of prep work that will pay off the rest of the year. There is maintenance to be done and opportunities to make some real changes before the cold of winter sets in. Planning beforehand about the tools you may need will have you ready to begin as soon as the weather turns cooler.
Fall Yard Tasks:
– Fertilize your lawn to strength the root system before a cold winter
– Reseed bare spots to begin a foundation of new grass for the spring
– Prune and trim shrubs and trees
– Plant new trees
– Take advantage of cooler temps to clean up flower beds and redefine their borders
– Clean gutters and remove debris
As Fall progresses be sure to rake up leaves to keep your grass healthy and growing. Leaves can be used as mulch or compost!
So maybe you need some tools – rakes, shovels, pruning shears? Willingham and Sons is your one-stop shop for all your building supply needs! Our extensive warehouse is stocked and ready for anything mother nature may throw your way! Come visit us in historic Newberry, South Carolina.
#buildingsupply #buildingwarehouse #buildingsupplyshowroom #smarterwaytodoyourhomework #willinghamandsons